Monday, September 15, 2014

¿Cómo?

What a week, we had transfers last week, and I am going on the third transfer with my companion and we are pretty happy :) I love that girl.
We went to a new part of our area this last week and it was awesome techinally it isn't Moyobamba, like it is a different city and everything but we found a less active that lives there and all of her family aren't members. And we had an awesome lesson. It was cool and we felt super strong that we get to start working more over there. 
We also did a really cool service project this week, we went with our whole district and we went out into the jungle and cut some wood, I have pictures that I will send next week. 
This last week we learned alot about ourselves and our strengths as missionaries. :) I am excited to learn more! 
I don't have that much time this week, I will write more next week! :)
Hermana Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment