Monday, July 28, 2014

Pies

Buenas Días Utah!
Well, here in Moyobamba it is cold and rainy. Haha J This last week was an interesting one. My companion and I went to the clinic last Tuesday to check up on her foot. Basically her tendons are super inflamed and the doctor said that she couldn’t work until Friday. So I had to search members for my companions but a lot of them couldn’t or didn’t want to. So I was stuck in the house with her. It was kind of funny. Then it came to be Friday and we went to the clinic and the doctor said that she needed to relax until Monday. So the whole week I worked with members when we could find some. And my companion’s foot is still hurting.
But I got a little surprise Friday. I was sitting with my companion and suddenly my sister leader called and said ‘Hey, I’m coming to the house now to do a work visit with you’ so Friday and Saturday I had my very first work visit in the mission where my sister leader is my companion for 24 hours and we work in my area. It went well, and I learned how I can better my area and my teachings. I never had a work visit before because my first companion was a sister leader and my other sister leader was sick a lot so she never got the chance to do a work visit.
We had a family night this last week complete with a bon fire with the elders and our branch, it was pretty fun. It was a little testimony meeting. We talked a lot about Jesus and what he did for us. And the spirit was super strong. That was probably the highlight of my week. We ate popcorn and roasted hotdogs. It reminded me of home J
This last week we learned a lot about faith and how we need to have faith in the lord and that he will assist us in all things and that everything happens for a reason and only God knows why.
Have an amazing week. And remember how amazing you all are J

No comments:

Post a Comment