Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Cambios‏

Well, we got transfers!! I am still in the same area. But……I have a new companion! I was super sad to say goodbye to Hermana Resanovich but I am excited to get to know my new companion. Her name is Hermana Centeno. She is from Peru but more south close to Arequipá. She is super sweet and shorter than I am J
This whole week I got to help her get to know our area and the people and the branch, she is super excited to be here and work here, she loves it. Like the whole mission says, Moyobamba is the paradise of the mission. And it’s true because of its climate and the people, it is the best. I am so happy that I get to spend a little bit more time here.
This last week there isn’t too much to tell, we found some cool people but a lot of people were not home and weren’t available to listen to us.
We went and did family history this last week for our families. And I got to enter and see all the work that my grandma is doing and the side of my dad as well. And it was awesome. I love doing family history I got to see everything. My relatives from Denmark, Sweden and England it was fun. We are going to do it again this week. I also found out we were doing it with the elders and I found out that I am related to one of the elders from waaaayyyyy far back. It’s pretty awesome.
Well, I don’t have that much time today; I hope you all have an amazing week. And that your wildest dreams come true!
Hermana Larsen


Yes, we had a flour fight!
 
A rainbow on a very sad day.
 I can fit in the bag!
 
 At the waterfall
 An amazing family!
 My district :)

 
 My new companion!

No comments:

Post a Comment