Monday, May 12, 2014

Whoa!

Whoa! Well, we started out this week with preparing for this activity that we were doing for the couple that is getting married this week, we had to gather up all the money and buy everything. Then we found out that we couldn't be at the activity because we found out that we had training so we weren't there. But we made all the money except 11 soles. So we were p`retty excited and it's gonna be this week, they are going to get married saturday and afterewards he is going to get baptized. 
Things are good, it was great to talk to you guys yesterday, everyone looks so great. There hasn't been a lot of rian this last week. It's actually gotten pretty hot. 
Just wanna give a shot out to the moms. Because this last week, I have has a huge feeling of gratitude for my mom. She has taught me so much that I am using in my life right now and I am so thankful. Thank you mom for all you have done for me :) 
I don't really have much to say this week. Love you guys, have a great week! 
Hermana Larsen

No comments:

Post a Comment