Monday, March 24, 2014

¿Lima? ¿Otra vez?

Woo…What do I say about this week, well I went to Lima! Yup, I went to Lima Wednesday because I guess I was illegal, I didn’t have a visa, same with all of the gringos that came with me from the CCM. Funny though, right? We are all missionaries in Peru and we were all illegal for like 3 months. But we all went to Lima and I got to see Hermana Ruesch, we went and got to sleep in a hotel, I got to have a HOT SHOWER!! J that was pretty much amazing J Then we went to Interpol and got our IDs, I’m officially legal. Hallelujah J Then, we got to go to the temple! We didn’t get to go in but just being there was awesome, amazing how much strength and peace you can get by just being on the grounds of the temple J It was pretty much awesome to be with my whole district from the CCM again, we just all got to hang out and talk and we got to see how everyone’s Spanish is. It was funJ
We kind of have had a rough week. Both of our baptisms for this month fell through yesterday. One didn’t attend church so she is going to get baptized in April. And one is moving for two months L We were pretty down last night about all of it. But we know we just have to have faith and keep working. We have such amazing people that we are teaching we just get to assist them to learn. Which we can do J
I don’t have that much to write this week, things are going good, transfers are today! J I don’t think I’ll get changed but we will see. A lot of people think that I will because of the time I have in my area. But I don’t want to.
Love you all, have a fantastic week! J

No comments:

Post a Comment