Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Bautismo y Testimonio‏

What a week it has been, as usual. We worked super hard this last week in the boiling sun!! IT has been so hot lately and the sun has been burning us, and to make it worse the power has been going out a lot so we can't use a fan. AHH...But at least I am getting a tan :) 
I don't have a lot of time but we had a good week We had a baptism that was really cool. He is the only one that wasn't baptized and finally he got baptized. He is awesome! Both of his kids gave talks at  his baptism.  One of his kids just got baptized in November and was super nervous to give a talk because he feels like his testimony isn't that big and not worth much and we explained to him that this will help him and it doesn't matter what it looks like. And he did AWESOME. It was so spiritual and made me want to cry and then the whole family sang together, Families Can Be Together Forever. It was so awesome. They are an amazing family and I am so grateful that I got to know them. 
Well, I just wanted to share that litte experience with you guys this week. Sorry I don't have a lot of time.  I love you all :) Have an amazing week! 
Hermana Larsen
 
The Baptism!
These are paintings in Iquitos.


 This is super cheesy but I like it.
:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment