Monday, January 12, 2015

Trabajo, trabajo, trabajo‏

This last week I can only describe that we worked... A LOT. We worked to find new people and to get to know our area a little bit more. Our area is HUGE. I still get lost. I will die today in transfers if my companion gets transferred because I do not know our area that well... AT ALL! But I can feel that God is helping me in a way because when we go on divisions and I am not with my companion I always get led to the house that we need to get to in one way or another. So I know everything will be fine.
We are teaching our Pensionista´s son and his girlfriend. He is awesome. Not too long ago he got in a huge accident because he was driving a motokar drunk and his wife and his little 6 month baby were in the back. They went to the hospital and the baby almost died. The baby is completely better now and the family is recuperating but for my Pensionista´s son it was like a wake up call. Now he wants to get married to his girlfriend and wants to move and wants to go to church more. He is starting to not drink as much or smoke. He wants us to visit more. He is awesome. He told us that he wants to get baptized and married soon but he doesn't want to set a date yet. I love this guy, he is seriously awesome. 
We had a little birthday party with a less active that we are teaching Friday. We ate cake and sang happy birthday. She is so sweet, she feels embarrassed to attend church with things that have happened with her family and the ward. But I think this birthday party helped her a little bit because members of the ward came and it was really good. :) 
I don't have much time. But I want to say that I love you all, especially the my family on my dad's side. I wish I were there to see you guys. I love you all so much and hope that you are all okay. One huge hug for all of you! 
Hermana Larsen
 
 Feliz Año Nuevo!

                                                            When I fell in the mud!
 
My Pensionista's family and the doll that we stuffed and burned!
                                     
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment