Monday, January 19, 2015

Iquitos otra vez‏

This last week has been quite a job.Well, we started out the week with transfers and SURPRISE! Hermana Larsen has transfers she is going to Iquitos! I was shocked, I thought it was a joke because I seriously thought that I was going to finish my mission in Pucallpa but now I am here in Iquitos. We are in a small area and we are opening it. We have been getting lost all week and getting to know the people that the other missionaries were teaching before they got transferred. We have gotten to know some really cool people.
It has been great to be in iquitos again because I have been able to see some people from my first area. In our pensionistas house she has an aweesome view of the river that we work by. Our area is called Morona Cocha we work right next to a river that is super pretty. I will send pictures so that everyone can see. 
My companion is awesome, she is super funny and was companions in Tarapoto with my companion that I trained, so we get a long really well ;)  I hope everyone has a wonderful week and sees some miracles :) 
 
Hermana Larsen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment